How to complain about a vendor?

1 0 0

I haven’t received goods from a seller NinjaKiddies. How do I go about claiming my money back. It was a scam 

thanks 

0 Likes
2 0 2

I bought Machine from https://flender-shop.myshopify.com/ but I didn’t get anything and there is no place to contact them the are scamming people how can I get my money back 

5D61D17A-083D-4CAF-A746-D06465DC9519.png

1 0 1

Hi, 

I had placed an order with a shopify store 3 weeks back and have bot recieved the products yet. Inspite of asking them continuously, there has been no reply or communication from their side. 

Also the store has been shut and a new store is being created in place of that ...

I tried asking them for a refund back.. still no reply. I have not received any products and lost my money.. these scam store should be taken care of by shopify as it decreases their credibility, and obviously reduces the trust of consumers in shopify... 

Please look into this matter..

The store was named unique fashion and now it is being changed to vageesh

Tourist
3 0 1

ethiniccube.com cheated me .They did not delivered the product nor done refund .

How to get my money back and blacklist ethiniccube.com.

They are not responding to my mails .

I did not see a way to stop their business and get my money back.

1 0 0

Hi Julie, 

Recently i bought a product from website below

Efinancetix.com build in shopify. 

This vendor doesn't have any customer care neither he reply. 

I ordered a combo of three shirts. He sent me three used and old shirt.  Unable to find him.. 

Please help if u can

U can check what i ordered and what i got

IMG-20201214-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20201214-WA0002.jpg

0 Likes
1 0 0

I have bought products through Shopify. The money has been taken from my account but the products haven't arrived. I have sent 2 emails to the company but had no reply. Is this a genuine company or have I been scammed. I felt secure going through Shopify.

CHICK-D'OR chickdor12@outlook.fr via shopify.com 
Fri, Nov 27, 12:15 PM

to me

CHICK-D'ORORDER #1014
Thank you for your purchase!

Hi Susan, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.

View your order
or Visit our store
0 Likes
1 0 1

Unfortunately what shopify do is provide easy access to fraudSters and con artists to take money with pretty much total anonymity and no come back. Any 2 bit shitbag can get shopify to work for them from what I’ve seen.

Tourist
3 0 1

You need to raise a charge back from bank. Please talk to bank.

0 Likes