How to convert Buy Now Button to Pre-Order Button

5 0 0

Hello!

I have a Squarespace site and I used the Buy Now Button integration to add my Shopify store to my Squarespace site.

However, right now we are low on product and we would like to change the 'Buy Now' button to a 'Pre Order' button.

Obviously we will need a system that allows us to fulfill the pre-orders once our stock arrives.

What would you recommend I do? Is there a way to do this using our current 'Buy Now 'button?

If not, what can I do? I need to get this done ASAP because our stock is very low.

Thank you

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
417 9 68

Best option is for long term thinking shift to shopify. 

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
5 0 0

Thank you but we cannot shift to Shopify right now, unfortunately.

Is there anything else you'd recommend for the short term? 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
417 9 68

Try in Sqaure Space below :

Change the Add to cart button

Products details pages have an Add to cart button. You can edit the text to say Pre-Order instead.
This is the best option if you’re ready to start accepting pre-order sales.
In the product editor, click the Options tab.
Select Use Custom Add Button Label.
Enter Pre-Order.

Hope this helps

How many products you have ? If not more then try to go in for Shopify Basic Plan website. This will really help you in long term. I can explain you on call in details.

Thank you.

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
5 0 0

Hello,

Thanks.

My store is set up in SHOPIFY but my website has been developed in Squarespace. I do not have a Buy Now button set-up in Squarespace. I embeded my SHOPIFY products into Squarespace but my e-commerce platform is SHOPIFY.

That being said, I need to find a way to change the text on the button and track the pre-orders in SHOPIFY.

Do I need to buy a specific app to do this?

0 Likes