How to convert my wordpress site to shopify store?

emmadavido
2 0 0

Hi, I have a wordpress site Hunttire.com I want to convert it in a shopify store. What is the process to convert it into shopify store.

Anyone, can help me? 

0 Likes

Hi @emmadavido ,

I have spent few minutes on your website and reviewed it. 

for migrating your website from WordPress to Shopify you have to create an account in Shopify and you can start your 14-day trial. select a suitable theme and customize it however you want and list your products from the Shopify backend. meanwhile, set up your payment gateway and connect it with your Shopify store. Once everything is done you can chose a shopify monthly plan and make your website live by connecting your domain with it.

There is no tool to migrate your wordpress to shopify easily. you can export your products from your site.

Contact me anytime if you need any help to migrate your site to shopify

The Leader Media, Shopify Agency for Brands
Hire Us- Email: support@theleadermedia.com, WhatsApp: +917012490592 - Skype: live:197268f709e05aec
0 Likes

Hi @emmadavido,

We’re LitExtension - the world-leading shopping cart migration expert

We will help you migrate your data from WordPress site to Shopify (even with the database/CSV files). Using LitExtension’s service, we guarantee that: 

- Migrate all your data effectively. All your data will be automatically transferred with the highest accuracy.

- Totally FREE 24/7 dedicated support via various channels: email, LiveChat, Skype,... 

- Unlimited free migration, re-migration, smart update after moving to Shopify. 

Please take into consideration our All-in-One service for this project, where our technical experts can take care of the whole job for you. You only need to give us information about your WordPress and Shopify store’s information, then we will update you on the progress regularly.

Now, you can run the Free Demo (up to 500 entities) via LitExtension Store Migration app on Shopify App Store. Feel free to contact us or chat with us even when running the demo, we will support you dedicatedly and timely.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a data migration solution? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes