How to create Collections base on percentage discounts

Highlighted
1 0 3

Hi,

Wondering if there's anyway to create collections base on percentage discount of products. For example, I want to create a Collection: Up to 70% Off, where the Collection will show products that have up to 70% discount.

Currently the "compare at price" filter only has conditions for price and not for percentage discount. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes
Highlighted

Bump, I'm wondering the same thing

Cheers,
Saro
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
335 32 90

Hi, @Quraly_X and @TheSaroSnake!

This is May from Shopify.

Our team regularly monitors our Community posts, but in the rare occasions, there are some posts that we missed, and I sincerely apologize that we've missed this post. Thank you @TheSaroSnake for bumping the post!

To answer your question, we currently do not have a system to create an automatic collection by discount percentage. I do see why you would want to create this collection, especially if you want to highlight your discounted items. That said, I've gone ahead and added your vote to the existing ballot our developers' review so that they know there is further interest in getting it added.

In the mean time, as a workaround, you can add a tag to on sale products, then you'll want to create a new automated collection and use the tag as the collection condition. For example: tag for "70off".

Thank you for the feedback. I do hope this feature can be implemented in the near future. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers!

May | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

2 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
I need this feature too! I hope Shopify can add it as an option for collection conditions in the near future.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
69 2 6

Hello there, our app Advanced Collection - https://apps.shopify.com/advanced-custom-collections - can help.

You can create a collection that includes / excludes products based on discount % i.e. ('compared at price' - 'price') / 'compared at price', and it auto-syncs when you add / update a product in your shop. It acts just like a normal collection in Shopify where you can add to your navigation or apply discount codes to.

1 Like