How to create a booking service?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 2

Hi there everyone,

I am migrating a Wix website to Shopify as my client now wants to have a store.
Wix has a very neat booking system, super easy to setup. 

I am not finding anything in Shopify out of the box.

I found an app called "Book that App" that seems like it does what I need, but I am not sure.

Is there anything out of the box with Shopify? Essentially the client has 6 different types of consultation services, and wants a page with two rows, three colums displaying these services. Customer clicks on book, and is taken to a calendar page where customer can click on the day he/she wants to book the appointment.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1220 5 77

Hi Felipe,

Depending on your requirements, there isn't anything available in Shopify out of the box.

We are the developers of BookThatApp. Please feel free to give it a try to see if it meets your needs: https://apps.shopify.com/bookthatapp We have a free plan that allows you to experiment with the features, which includes the calendar displayed in the store.

If you need any help setting it up, or have any questions about it, please email us at support @ zetya.com and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers, Gavin.

www.bookthatapp.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 2

Hi Gavin,

Thanks for the prompt response!

I am a Shopify newbie, so struggling with the liquid part of things - so doing some reading first on that.

I will get in touch with you guys through support very soon.

Regards,
Felipe

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Felipe, I'm in the same situation. 
I have a fitness Studio and I need to find out an app like WIX-BOOKING but in shopify because I need to manage classes.

I tried: BookthatApp - Event Calendar - Sesami - Tipo Appointment booking and doesn´t work. 

Does you know what app can help me in this service? 

0 Likes