How to create a custom "by clicking here I agree to terms" check box during checkout?

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have some terms and conditions that the customer is required to read. It is in all product descriptions however, there are still a select few who I know won't read it. 

Essentially because our products are handmade, the turn around time is 2-3 weeks. I want the customer to be entirely aware of this when they order. While it's on the product page when they order, I also want it to be acknowledged during checkout. That way 3 days later when they haven't received a tracking number and are angry, I can bring back that they agreed to that production time.

Any help would be appreciated, willing to hire help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
552 67 89

@prorateequine ,

Hi please see this tutorial if you would like to do it yourself

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Cart-Add-an-Agree-to-terms-and-conditions-checkbox/td...

You may reach out through DM or by emailing to lokendra@propero.in in case help is needed

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

1 Like
Highlighted
Trailblazer
300 11 13

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @prorateequine 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes