How to create a "Free just pay shipping" promotion for one item??

Highlighted
1 0 0

We're doing this. We set up several rules based on weight, but once you go to check out it seems that they ignore them and it always take 3 times the product weight, applying a different rule.

I double checked it and i'm not able to find where the problem is.

Is there any chance of talking with a support guy ?

Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm putting this here to help someone since I know how crazy difficut most of this can be since I am very new myself

If you already have a free shipping store set your standard shipping rate free from $1 up then select a weight based shipping option for our just pay shipping product/s and have a specific weight for them. Make sure to enter the weight into the product section itself under add variant I belive. I know its in the product section. match that weight to the weight you put into the shipping section and thats it. 

I hope this helps someone

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Thank you for your message. Indeed some wild guys are not ethic out there...

I am wondering the same thing.

How to create a free item plus shipping.

I decided to go for a landing page with mail chimp, though what about checkout?

Should i create  a copy of the product/item I sale for $5, without any keyword or tab??? Meaning i will be able to have the item in my mail chimp, without being visible in shopify?

The point is, if we simply put the item on sale, visitors cannot compare and notice the urge of register his/her email.

I will visit your page, thanks

0 Likes