How to create a track Your Order page

Highlighted
2 0 0

Any way to create a Track Your Order page for customers who do not want to register? (i.e. require order# and some other form of authentication like zip code or email address to pull an order status up?)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
210 1 25

Hi Valentin, 

Jamie here from Shopify. If you are using USPS to ship your products our Order Status Page (Formerly the Thank You Page) has some great info for your customers. This Shopify Doc has some great info on this. You can also look too applications like Order Lookup App and Aftership which can be used for this purpose as well. 

I hope that helps! 

1 Like
Hi, you can check our new app: https://apps.shopify.com/parcelpanel. With this app, you can create your own tracking page in 1 minute. Super easy, and the tracking page will look great in your store. Because this is an embeded app, how does the tracking page looks like depends on the theme you choose.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
450 7 38

Hello @Valentin_Gamerm ,

You can use the Shopify Shipment tracking and notify app. The app lets you create your own tracking page within your Shopify store. Since it is an integrated app, your customers can check the tracking details from within your store by using the order number and email address.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
1 Like
Highlighted
18 0 0

Oh good idea

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE and/or Accept Solutions ❤️
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

we are using  Vamaship to track order details so we want to create a page into the website where customers can mention the order id with the contact number and the email id.

0 Likes