How to create an offer - "Free item. Just pay shipping (one product only)"

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi guys, Jamie from https://bada-bean.com/ here. 

Struggling to create a very specific offer. 

Free Item (limited to one per order), pay to ship. 

I can create the discount, on the specific products I wish to include, but I can't limit the order to one item only. Any ideas much appreciated?

Further information. We sell coffee, I would like to offer our smallest variant for free 250g, but only one per order. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
516 0 44

Hey, Jamie, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

Have you tried looking into apps that will limit your customers from purchasing more than one item? For example, the app Order Logic will let you set up certain rules in your store where customers can only add a specific number of one item to their carts, or where customers need to order a specific number of one item in order to complete their order. This might be the best way to limit your customers from getting more than one free item per order. 

That said, it's good to note that this app was created by a third party company. This means that if you have any questions about it, or need a hand with setting it up, your best bet will be to reach out to the app developers directly. Their contact information is located on the app store's page. 

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes