How to customize the gift card for the customer?

Highlighted
Tourist
36 0 1

I am looking to customize this page when the customer selects and receives the link to a gift card.... 

ALSO! When I ISSUE a gift card, how do I edit that card as well? 

THanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
189 0 15

You can customize the email on notifications tab in store settings.

Here is the doc for you to personalize your gift cards

http://docs.shopify.com/manual/your-store/gift-cards/customize-look-and-feel-of-gift-cards

Pasilobus, Inc - Shopify Experts - Contact us at support@pasilobus.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
36 0 1

Thank you so much Uurcan!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
36 0 1

New question to this: 

In the preview there is an outer box colour that doesn't match our store theme. I'd prefer it to be red as opposed to the blue... how do I change that? I could be wrong, but I believe it has to do with this code:

{% assign code_size = gift_card.code | format_code | size %}
                  <div id="gift-card-code-outer" class="{% if code_size <= 25 %}large{% elsif code_size > 25 and code_size <= 30 %}medium{% else %}small{% endif %}" onclick="selectText('gift-card-code-digits');">
                    <div id="gift-card-code-inner">
                      <strong id="gift-card-code-digits">{{ gift_card.code | format_code }}</strong>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </div>

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
36 0 1

image of what I am talking about here:

0 Likes
1 0 0

I want to add to the text underneath the voucher image ("use this code at checkout...") but i cannot find it anywhere in the template code. I also need to change my Voucher image, i followed the tutorial posted in this forum but the image did not display. Wondering if anyone has any tips for either of these issues? Thanks so much!

0 Likes