How to delete Shopify stores after trial period?

5 0 0

Hi, I've created few test shops (under 14 days trial) on Shopify using my personal email account, one of which I would like to use as the actual shop.

Now I'm ready to start the Shopify store for real but I decide to setup the store using my company email account instead my personal email account.  Given that the actual store name has already been used by my personal email account, can Shopify staff help me to delete this store as well as other trial stores so my personal email account does not look so messy and at the same time I can use my company email account to start a new store with the same store name?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
551 33 49

Hi @lkw888,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

I'd be happy to assist here! I'm just after sending an email to you privately. Once I can verify that you are the account owner, I'll be able to take a closer look at the setup and we can help change those details in bulk. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Thanks a mill,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
1 0 0

I am having the same issue.

I want to delete shops for those with expired trial periods.

My account mail is REMOVED not REMOVED.

The system somehow prevents me from logging in with my main account.

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hello Ted,

Thank you for your kind assistance, I've replied your email.  =)

Best regards.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
551 33 49

Thanks, @lkw888!

As well, @Steven_Jang I'm just after emailing you privately too if you could take a peek. 

0 Likes
Tourist
7 1 0

Hello @Ted ,
i appreciate again your understanding and i prefer the first solution that you have suggested it to me that i should close my store and you will be able to add the free days to my account so i copied my theme for now and i will be waiting for your reply before closing my store
i'm very thankful for your solutions.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
551 33 49

Thanks, @YF! I've just emailed you back there. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

1 Like
Tourist
7 1 0

hello again, @Ted
so the thing is that i stopped my acc and i prefer to reply me by ig REMOVED so that i'll be able to text you when to process the free days (facing an email problem)
i'll be waiting fo you reply by ig and Thank you.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
551 33 49

Hi @YF,

It's not possible for me to contact you via Instagram or a different way, however, please contact us here when you are ready to open your account again and our Support will take a look at everything in full. I've left a note internally and any Support member will be able to help. 

Have a great day!

0 Likes