How to enable Carrier Service API?

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello, i would also like to have use of the Carrier Service API, i pay yearly.  My store domain is ak-valves-ltd.myshopify.com how do i get this enabled?  I would like to use different rates for certain postcode in the UK and have found some apps that can do this once i have the API enabled.

akvalvesltd.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
152 9 34
Hey @Andy7604,

The best method is to reach out to Shopify Support via Live Chat. They'll typically have you up and running in a few minutes.

https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact

Cheers,
Joel.
Co-Founder / CTO @ Intuitive Shipping Inc.
Intuitive Shipping | Smart Boxing | Automate Shipping Profiles
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1
Thanks I will give this a try👍
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
150 6 15

@Andy7604 ,

Once you have enabled the courier calculated option through shopify, The advanced shipping manager is up the the task of providing real time rates within the UK and abroad.  Let me know if you would like to discuss the details or take advantage of the free trial. 

ps.  you also have an option to waive the monthly cost ($20 monthly) for the courier calculated option - ask shopify about that option.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hola Buen día, yo también necesito ayuda sobre como implementar mi envio a mi carrito de comras

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
522 39 83

Hi @Yesenia_Hdez94

I used Google Translate to read your post so I hope I understood correctly. It sounds like you are interested in learning more about setting up your Shipping for your Shopify store. 

I recommend starting with our Help Centre link to gain an understanding of all the ways you can apply and customize your shipping. If you are looking to connect and integrate your shipping with a custom carrier, we have a third-party carrier option outlined here. 

This option can be added on to your existing basic monthly plan for $20 or if you happen to be on a higher monthly plan or any of the annual plans, the option is already included. If you need assistance enabling this feature, please let me know! If you have any specific questions I didn't cover here, please feel free to reply. 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

2 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
40 0 4

@Ren7 wrote:

Hi @Yesenia_Hdez94

I used Google Translate to read your post so I hope I understood correctly. It sounds like you are interested in learning more about setting up your Shipping for your Shopify store. 

I recommend starting with our Help Centre link to gain an understanding of all the ways you can apply and customize your shipping. If you are looking to connect and integrate your shipping with a custom carrier, we have a third-party carrier option outlined here. 

This option can be added on to your existing basic monthly plan for $20 or if you happen to be on a higher monthly plan or any of the annual plans, the option is already included. If you need assistance enabling this feature, please let me know! If you have any specific questions I didn't cover here, please feel free to reply. 

Hi @Ren7, here is William from Brasil.

I will take a ride in this thread to ask you the following :

My Client is under Shopify Basic Plan with Monthly payments ...  He has been able to install and use a Shipping Calculated rate app ( this one -->  https://apps.shopify.com/correios-sedex-pac )

We are going to work in a Private app to this client that will need to recover several rates from that app as we they will have several LOCATIONS from WHERE to FULLFILL the order ... 

Do I will need Carrier Service API for that ?  

Thanks in advance

William Alencar
GoodFy Labs
Brazilian Shopify Experts
Getting Satisfied Customers around the World
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
522 39 83

Hi William, 

Thanks for the question! A general rule of thumb is that if it's a third-party shipping app then it's going to require carrier calculated rates. Any sort of private app will also fit under that umbrella so yes it will be required. 

As for how to activate the rates, your client can either opt to either upgrade to the Advanced Shopify plan which is $299 per month, add it to their existing plan for an additional $20 per month or they can pay annually rather than monthly. Doing so will also give them a 10% discount on the plan including the free carrier calculated rates. 

They would need to contact our Live Support to proceed. To contact our support team, first head to (https://help.shopify.com/en/questions) and log into the store. Once you've logged in, you'll be prompted to ask about a topic:

20-05-s998g-3lwie

Doing this will present you with links to relevant pages on our Help Centre, but there will also be an option to contact us directly if you need further help:20-05-ksl5x-pleb8

Clicking on this button at the bottom will then present you with the different support options available:20-05-m2m08-ainco

Or you can also let me know here and I will send you a secure email to get the ball rolling! Hope that helps. 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes