How to find Shopify account number

Solved
ksliges
2 0 0

I have been asked by an attorney to make a list of all company assets including my Shopify website.  I am told to look for an account number specific to my account but have not been able to locate one.  Does anyone know how to locate an account number?

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3790 362 747

Hi @ksliges,

Nick here from Shopify. Good question. 

There are no official store ID numbers per se. Your store ID is your .myshopify.com URL. There is an internal ID number which can only be discussed with the account owner. I would need to move the conversation privately for that and verify some details first. If you would like to go that route, let me know and I can reach out to you on the email you signed up to the community with. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ksliges
2 0 0

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your answer.  That would be fantastic if you could send me an email with the number you mentioned.  I am trying to be as thorough as possible.  I greatly appreciate it.

Kyle

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3790 362 747

Thanks Kyle, I have reached out directly about this. If for any reason you didn't get an email, please let me know in a reply here. 

KPSEssentials
1 0 0

Nick,

Our UPS rep is asking for a Shopify account # as well, and this thread is the only one I have found referencing it. Can we get on a private chat for a second to figure out what our store ID # is so I can share it with her? 

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3790 362 747

Hi @KPSEssentials,

The best way to talk to a member of the Shopify support time via a private chat is through the link here. I can also reach out to you via email if you'd like, but that process would take a little longer. 

0 Likes
Rockinllama
2 0 0

I need my Merchant ID for sales tax documents  and I'm not sure where to find that. 

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3790 362 747

Hi @Rockinllama,

We’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our support team here and log in to your account to create a support request. Once you are talking to a support advisor and verified your account they can assist you with this. 

Thanks, Nick

rescueswag
Excursionist
14 0 1

Hi Nick

I am tearing my hair out trying to find out how to fix this : The ID number on the document you submitted does not match the ID number on your account. Please submit a document with the same ID number, or update the ID number on your account.

I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks

Dii

Bodyhak
1 0 0

Same - did you resolve Di?

0 Likes