How to fix "Serve resources from a consistent URL"?

2 0 0

Hello,

I tested my store's page speed and the result says its F(42%) because I have resources with identical contents, but are served from different URLs. I am using booster theme and uploaded image sliders for both desktop and mobile with the same file. Can anyone please tell me how to fix this? The resources should be served from a consistent URL to save 1 request.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 302.7KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 300.3KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 282.4KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 158.2KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 157.4KiB.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 865B.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 821B.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 1 request(s) and 700B.

Sorry for the long post. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

i have the same issue.  we did a lot of custom programming and use many images on our product pages

0 Likes
2 0 0
I deleted the video of the slide on my homepage and it fixed.
If you have the same issue with video you can check and delete one by one to see where're the problem.
0 Likes