How to get shopify support

Highlighted
1 0 0

My business start up has been on hold for about 18 months. I have decided to pick up where I left off. I remember (18 months ago) calling shopify and getting support on technical issues, but now I can't seem to find a way to make contact with them? Is this covid related? Is this service no longer available? or am I doing something wrong?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1454 88 318

Hey, @Melissa77

Happy to hear you're returning to your business! You're not doing anything wrong; however, we have recently changed how store owners can reach out to support. While we no longer offer a direct phone number, we do offer callbacks (based on volume), along with chats through our help centre here. It does require that you input your question to determine if your question can be resolved through our help centre; however, if none of the available documents resolve your question, then you can select the "contact support" option near the bottom of the page. If our callback volume is low, then the callback option will appear. If it doesn't then you can strike up a chat with us, or reach out to us via Twitter, or Facebook

I'm also happy to help you here with any questions you have!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes