How to get your closed store back after 30 days ?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! I've closed one of my stores in November and I wanted to If it was possible to reopen it? Or at least get the files back ?

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
469 58 132

Hey, Georgi!

My name is Lizzy. I'm one of the Gurus on the support team at Shopify.

While we only guarantee to keep store information for 30 days after an account has been closed, there is a possibility your information is still there. Have you tried logging into the account?

If the account hasn't been entirely removed from our system, when you attempt to log in you will be asked to choose a plan. Once you've picked a plan you will be able to access the admin again. If the account has been wiped, when you try to log in you will receive an error message saying that the account does not exist.

Are you hoping to start your store up again? If so and you have any questions about set up or promotion feel free to share them here!

I hope this helps, please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I have the same problem; a client of mine has to create a store but the chosen name was occupied by one of his collaborators; if we close the store, can we reopen it without problems after the 30 days? Or should we use a different name even though the brand name is copyrighted? Thanks.

0 Likes