How to hide inventory count and "Hurry" message

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi,

Can you please tell me how to remove the inventory count and the message that says" Hurry..." on the product page.

This is my store:

https://jalbas.com/collections/all

Thank you,

Rajaa Shakir

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
36 1 6

Hi  Rajaa,

I am Ryan from the Shopify Support team. 

With your current theme if you go to Online Store > Themes > Customize Theme > Product page and uncheck the  "Show Alarm Message" box, this should remove the inventory count and message.

Hope this helps :Pp

Ryan 

Shopify Support

1 Like
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi,

Thanks so much. That removed the warning, but not the "In stock" on the Quick View page.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
114 0 17

Hey Rajaa! 

Dave here from  the Guru Team :) 

If you would like to remove that from the Quick View page you can certainly do so! If you go from your Admin to  Online Store > Themes > Customise Theme > Product Quick View. From there if you uncheck the box that says 'Show Availability' and then save. From there that will no longer be displayed for you :) 

All the Best, 

Dave | Shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Dave E.,

I came across this question trying to figure out how to ADD this feature.  I have gone to the location you said to turn it off and it seems that my theme doesn't have this option.  Is there a way to get it without revamping my entire site?  An app maybe?  I've been searching for an app for a while but can't seem to find one that gives the "one left" on the main product pages (Like with all the tops I carry).  

Any insight?

Melissa

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

I have the Debut Theme and I cant figure out how to remove the "Hurry up only X in stock" message on product page. I've tried the above method but it looks different on my end..

Help please.

Thanks

0 Likes