How to hide or remove ATC button from narrative them

Solved
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

i want to remove or hide the add to cart button and work only with checkout button, I've tried everything but without success, plz if somebody knows how I'll be so thankful.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @best-hero,

Please share your site url so that I will give you exact solution

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
661 133 153

Hello,

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Snippets->product-form.liquid 

Now here in this file at line no. 50 

<button class="btn btn--to-secondary btn--full product__add-to-cart-button{% if section.settings.enable_payment_button and current_variant.available %} shopify-payment-btn btn--secondary{% endif %}"
    data-cart-submit
    type="submit" name="add"
    {% unless current_variant.available %} disabled="true"{% endunless %}
    aria-label="{{ button_text }}"
  >
    <span class="primary-text" aria-hidden="false" data-cart-primary-submit-text>
      {{ button_text }}
    </span>
    <span class="secondary-text" aria-hidden=true data-cart-secondary-submit-text>{{ 'products.product.view_cart' | t }}</span>
  </button>

wrap this code in comment like this

{% comment %}
  <button class="btn btn--to-secondary btn--full product__add-to-cart-button{% if section.settings.enable_payment_button and current_variant.available %} shopify-payment-btn btn--secondary{% endif %}"
    data-cart-submit
    type="submit" name="add"
    {% unless current_variant.available %} disabled="true"{% endunless %}
    aria-label="{{ button_text }}"
  >
    <span class="primary-text" aria-hidden="false" data-cart-primary-submit-text>
      {{ button_text }}
    </span>
    <span class="secondary-text" aria-hidden=true data-cart-secondary-submit-text>{{ 'products.product.view_cart' | t }}</span>
  </button>
{% endcomment %}

And if you want to hide this with css, just add this in your theme.scss.liquid under Assets

.template-product .btn.btn--to-secondary.btn--full.product__add-to-cart-button.shopify-payment-btn.btn--secondary {
    display: none;
}

Thanks

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
My Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

thank u so much, it works perfectly, you made my day tnx again 

0 Likes