How to hide out of stock products?

dilanp
1 0 1

Hi, I tried to hide out of stock products following this guide https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/products/inventory/hide-out-of-stock .

But it's not working in my store. I'm using the Codazon Fastest Shopify theme. The theme hasn't the option to enable that feature. 

Appreciate assist me to fix this issue.

Thanks,

DilanP

jasonavada
Navigator
309 11 37

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your situation. Try this guide from Avada Commerce to hide out-of-stock products on Shopify collection pages. Hope it helps!

I'm Jason Dao, Manager of Research & Development Department at Avada Ecommerce.
0 Likes
Sugandha
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi  @dilanp,

If you are open to exploring an app you can check out Wipeout. The app helps you hide out of stock products from your storefront with just one click.

They have a Free plan to get you started.

0 Likes

Hey @dilanp,

Hiding the out of stock items may not always be the best solution. All of the product pages have SEO power for your store, and it is developing for a long time. When you hide a sold-out product, you lose index and links to it; this means you lose all the product's SEO power. And when you unhide it, it starts all over. So, if you will re-stock the item, you should keep out of stock products on your site - just don't put them in front of your customers.

Our app, Push Down & Hide Out of Stock, move out of stock products to the bottom of the collection. If you will not re-stock a product, you can hide it also. If an item is back in stock, it is also published automatically. Combining these features is the best and easiest way to improve conversions by managing out-of-stock products.

If you are determined to hide all out-of-stock products, of course, you can use only hiding&unhiding feature.

You can find more details on our app page. It has an easy setup, and all processes automatic.

Also, we have a free plan, and if it is suitable for you, you can use it for free! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@merchbees.com

Best,

Co-Founder / Developer at: merchbees
Merchbees Low Stock Alert - Keep track of your low stock items by email and slack
Merchbees Inventory Value - Know your inventory value and quantity in real-time
Push Down & Hide Out of Stock - Move out of stock products to the bottom of the collection to improve SEO & hide/ unhide automatically
0 Likes