How to improve traffic into my website?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello everyone,

Ive seen several discussions with the same questions and love the support that this community is giving. Due to our current situation I decided to start my own online story with a cute mission. Ive never had a store or create a website and shopify had made it very very easy. Any feedbacks or comments on my webiste would be more than appreciated. (Ive been watching youtube videos and courses to make things works :D)

My Store:JARI Collections 

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
271 12 20

Hi @Alanaloz 

I visited your website and I think you should change your font size, it's small. Your store should have more category, products and you should also add more attractive images and product description each product page. 

Here is an article about How to improve traffic into your website.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
1 Like
Highlighted

Use social media and SEO to increase your traffic.

Providing all types of PayPal Solution. For PayPal VCC, VBA, Stealth account, Account limitation simply visit my profile.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for your feedback. I truly appreciate your input. Will work on it and read the article you shared!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
186 15 39

Hey @Alanaloz 

Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. i like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 
  2. On the hero image, you have a button that says 'Store'. This is generally not an action driven word so the shopper might just skim over it. You could replace this with something like 'Shop Now' so that the visitor knows exactly what to do.
  3. Add an About Us section. It'll be great to have a 'note from the store owner' to add a human touch. You can also add the Contact us link in the footer section also. That makes this sections easily accessible from anywhere. 
  4. make sure your social media pages open up in new tabs so that your store isn't lost while the shopper browses fb/insta.
  5. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added one below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.

Artboard Copy 117.png

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes