How to increase STORE Speed score

Hi All

My Store is www.metroxpressmart.com

My store speed score was high 80 and now it shows 35. 

Any help is appreciated to increase my store speed. 

Thank you

Sam

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1188 104 288

If you're referring to your Shopify speed score, it's likely the decrease happened by installing more apps - that tool used the Google lighthouse API, a general performance analysis tool that doesn't score well for engaging ecommerce sites or correlate to actual speed in some cases. More about that here if you want details: https://speedboostr.com/shopify-speed-tool.

I recommend using an analysis tool specifically for Shopify sites. Here's one that my team built free for the community: Shopify Analyzer.

That will tell you what can and should be optimized on a Shopify site (based on data from thousands of Shopify sites we've optimized).

It also gives recommendations and resources to optimize in-house. Of course if you prefer to hire it out you can just contact us through the site.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfill orders + email notifications).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app) and Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
0 Likes