How to increase conversion rate?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi everyone,

I have a webshop with home decor articles and the website has been live since May. I was wondering if you guys have any tips about increasing the conversion rate. I have read many articles already and always try to make my product pages and navigation as easy and understandable as possible. So I was wondering what your opinion is! My webshop is: www.zetuke.com

I hope you guys can share some tips and tricks with me. Thanks a lot in advance!

0 Likes

Hello @Zetuké,

I just reviewed your website. I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store better.

Home Page: For engaging new customers you need to work on your home page and make your website user-friendly. Scattered information or too much distractions can create a bad user experience which is the number one reason for high bounce rate and low conversions. Check the homepage flow, above the fold and below the fold content should be strategically decided.

Structured Data- Implement structured data on your website, it will help increase search appearance on SERP.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 35. It should be above 70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

speeeee.jpg

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts they can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: Its worth to add brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.

FAQs to make user’s stay on page - It's a nice practice to help user guide regarding their purchase by answering their queries. People are more likely to purchase when they know you have taken time to guide them and you have displayed the full knowledge of the products it builds your trust.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.
I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi @oscprofessional ,

Thanks for the review of my website, I appreciate it!

I have some questions:

• Home page: Right now its About us --> SALE collection --> Video of products in action --> countdown timer --> Instagram
    • What would you suggest as a nicer/more structured page?

• Structured Data- Implement structured data on your website, it will help increase search appearance on SERP.
    • Could you give me an example please?

• Mobile score: I think it might be loading slowly due to external apps I have installed. The thing is, I don't want to delete them because 1 is Tidio and it is for a bot which speaks to my visitors. As I give a 5% discount to all new visitors I think it would be a shame to stop the chat for showing on mobile.
    • I also use, countdown timer and an app that shows a part of my instagram posts (should I consider looking for another option here?

• For the abandoned checkouts, I use emails to ask people to recover them. I can only do this once they leave their contact details at the checkout page though..

• I am running Facebook / insta ads right now. I must say the Insta story ads make people follow my page on instagram. They also make a lot of traffic to my website, but fe last week I had 5 purchases because of them. This week I have 0 purchases because of them. Not sure why they sometimes work and why they sometimes don't..

• Use Videos To Engage Your Audience + FAQs to make user’s stay on page 

• I will work on these things, thanks!

Please let me know if you have any more recommendations and thanks a lot already! 

Charlotte

0 Likes

Hi @Zetuké,

You can add ‘offers & discount banners’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, on the homepage to engage users. Create a separate page for sale. Featureless Instagram post on the homepage.
The flow of your home page could be:

1) Slideshow Images (‘offers & discount banners’ or if you use single banner then use it with interesting tagline)
2) Collection List
3) Something interesting with maybe calls to action
4) Popular Products
5) Social proof: Customer reviews, etc.

Structured data is a standardized format to mark up the information about the web page. It serves to search engines like Google, Bing, and others to better understand what the web page is about. Please see the attached image. It does require a certain level of effort and resource, you can hire any Shopify expert or developer to do that for you. Also, observe Basic SEO.

59b329b49c8821.55881152.png
Mobile score:To improve speed score remove unnecessary code or Defer offscreen images.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes

Hi,
I see you've already received a lot of good tips for increasing your conversion rate ;)

If you want to know the conversion rate of each product or collection, please try my new app "InSites - The Smart Insights Bar for Shopify". It's in the final beta (before listing on the App Store), and your feedback would be very, very helpful.
Thanks!

0 Likes