How to increase traffic on newly open website. Your Thoughts?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I started my website approximately 30 days ago and have very little sales. I'm looking for additional marketing   Strategies and to  to see if my website is set up correctly 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
226 0 21

Hi Duane,

Stephen a Shopify Guru here :)

This guide has some great tips for driving up traffic to your store: https://www.shopify.com/blog/13869029-6-practical-and-proven-ways-to-drive-traffic-to-your-new-onlin...

What I have noticed working very well for some stores was setting up a Facebook Sales channel: https://docs.shopify.com/manual/sell-online/facebook not only did setting up the sales channel drive up sales for them, but also brought in a nice amount of traffic to the store.

Hope that helps, feel free to drop us a line at support@shopify.com if you have any other questions. 
Stephen :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
159 13 34

Hello Duane_Fields

Sometime visitors need a bit of a push to buy something from your store. Something that would catch their attention and drive them to buy immediately. You could relate to this by thinking of a real life store - when you pass by their window, you'll see their latest collections, top offers and bestseller, isn't it? Well, that's the same for an online store as well! What the store could use is a clear message to 'Buy This!'

A suggestion here. You could add some kind of stickers or labels to highlight things like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc. The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. That's the best way you can make sure that a new visitor ends up buying - hence the sale!

I hope this is useful for you. 

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes