How to insert related blog posts on product pages?

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
152 4 26

you can keep it fixed with the css style position:fixed;  :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 1 10

@Thomas_Lang1 wrote:

you can keep it fixed with the css style position:fixed;  :)

That doesn't work, neither fixed or sticky.

Im not really sure what is needed to make that happen i will start a new thread on that.

Thanks Thomas

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

@Thomas_Lang1  so I'm trying out the app, because your description suggested it was bidirectional, but it doesn't seem to be in action. I want to place related blog posts on product pages, but it only seems to work in the other direction (products on blog pages). Am i missing part of this? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
152 4 26

Hi!

I'm happy to announce that my app is now listed in the app store! We added some nice new features:

Add to cart button in quick view
Now your customer will be able to add the product to their cart directly from the blog page

Analytics
See exactly which products have been clicked in your articles, and how many times they were added to your cart! 

Product quickview from blog articleProduct quickview from blog article

product performance on articlesproduct performance on articles

https://apps.shopify.com/blog-product-tagger

Although it currently only is one direction as you mentioned, we are looking at adding related blog posts to products as well.

Would it be enough if they get auto linked (if a link to a product is in a certain article that article will get shown on the product page?)

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Could you please show me a screenshot of how it looks on the front end of the shop?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
152 4 26

Hi, Sure :)

check the product links on this blog for instance: 

https://wildlyorganic.com/blogs/recipes/easy-chocolate-almond-nice-cream-vegan-paleo-gluten-free

you can also add the products on the bottom of the article if you like.

0 Likes