How to integrate DHgate dropshipper in shopify?

Highlighted
1 0 1

Please help or guide me  to integrate DHgate dropshipper in shopify?

What steps I should follow?

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

I would like to how also!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
27 0 3

Hi Arbind! 

Mark here, part of the Shopify support team. :) 

You may first wish to checkout the DHgate app that is available in the app store which will allow you to add products that they supply directly to your store. It's available here.

Depending on how the app works, you may also need to add DHgate as a custom fulfilment centre to your Shipping Settings page in your Admin. 

Instructions on how to do this are located here.

You may also want to contact the app developer directly with any querstions regarding how the app works with your Shopify store too. 

Thanks for the post and best of luck! 

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Arbind & Pamela. Since the DHGate app is no longer available, we will be launching Dropser!

Drosper seamlessly integrates between DHGate and Shopify, giving you access to thousands of products that can be dropshipped directly to your customer's door with one click.

Drosper's key features:

• One-click product import from DHgate to Shopify
  • Easy order fulfillment
  • Automatic inventory & price updates

Join our waitlist to get early access!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Please hurry up and release this app! I NEED IT ASAP!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Yes please hurry and release this app. Aliexpress are impossible to deal with, desperately need an alternative.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

This is great news, just hope it becomes available soon.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
238 10 15

Hi 

You can integrate DHgate in Shopify by using these apps:

ShopMaster

apps to use DHgate dropshipping in Shopify: ShopMaster

As a free-to-use app, ShopMaster is very powerful to import products from China’s top eCommerce sites into your store. And the setup to use ShopMaster DHGate app is simple as well.

Once you’ve signed up an account with ShopMaster, you can select ideal products from DHgate and import them into your Shopify store using the ShopMaster Chrome extension by just one-click. You can import up to 100 products through the extension and filter products by local warehouses in many countries.

The app provides some features that will really help your dropshipping business, which are bulk importing, product monitor, auto-sync tracking numbers, inventory & price, and more. Auto fulfillment for DHgate is currently not available, but we can look forward to it in the future.

There are different plans with different prices as well so you can scale better when your business grows overtime.

• Free - 1 store, limited sales reports, 800 active listings.
  • Basic - $19.90/month - 3 stores, unlimited sales report, 2,500 active listings.
  • Business - $39.90/month - 8 stores, unlimited sales reports,18,000 active listings.
  • Enterprise - $79.90/month - 25 stores, unlimited active listings, 30,000 daily product monitor

Importify

apps to use DHgate dropshipping in Shopify: Importify

Importify is another notable app on the Shopify app store that can help with DHgate dropshipping business. It has over 200 good reviews on Shopify, so you can reassure that the app really works,

With the app, you can choose the right niche and start importing products. And you won’t have to worry about complicated processes since you have a video to explain everything for you already.

The app offers ePacket to cut on shipping time and test order to take professional pics and to experience the products yourself as well. There are three pricing plans to choose from:

• Basic - $14.95 - Unlimited product import
  • Premium - $27.95 - Full supported websites, Unlimited product import
  • Gold - $37.95/month - Shopify to Shopify importer, Semi-automatic order fulfillment

Editorify

apps to use DHgate dropshipping in Shopify: Editorify

If you need to import product reviews from DHgate to your store, Editorify is the solution. The app can help you import product reviews, photo reviews, and youtube videos as well to increase the credibility of your product listing.

The app receives almost 200 five-star ratings on the Shopify app store, so you can be confident when using it. It can save a lot of time building social proof all by yourself and get more sales faster.

The app is free to start and you can immediately import 25 product reviews from AliExpress, but to use it with DHgate on your Shopify store, you need the two following plans:

• Premium - $9.95/month - Import reviews from all major dropshipping sites
  • Gold - $14.95/month - Unlimited import reviews and videos from all sites

With the above apps, you should have a better experience running a Shopify dropshipping store using DHgate as a supplier source.

You can read this writing about DHgate to get better about it.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey Team,

I'm trying to add DHGate as a supplier to my Shopify, can I do this through Oberlo? 

Thanks

Tiff

0 Likes