Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_1122339353 Cropped.jpg

New GraphQL product APIs: 2024-04 stable API release

The latest 2024-04 stable API release includes the new GraphQL product APIs that can support up to 2,000 variants per product. Alongside this release we will also be deprecating management of both the `variants` and `options...

Learn more
Image 3 - Header image 16_9 V1@2x.png

New Shopify Academy courses and certification on POS

Learn best practices for how to set up Shopify POS hardware, payments, how to train staff, and how to operate and optimize for seamless unified commerce experiences.

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi everyone, This is a duplicate that posted to Shopify Apps - Not sure where the best place to put it may be. We were able to apply cart discounts to...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, We were able to apply cart discounts to the POS cart through our app up through yesterday. Now, that same function (which is unchanged on...
Author Avatar
it will cost $30 to ship 1 case across the country, and the same $30 charged for 10 cases. makes no allowances for multiple items?
Author Avatar
This issue is very detrimental to my business. I have appoint only one of my staff as a cashier and the rest are floor staff with tables. BUT!!! I don...
Author Avatar
I plan to launch my store soon. I recently tried to place a test order on my store to see how everything works out. While most of it went smoothly, I ...
Author Avatar
I tried to add this custom CSS code on my header (Dawn theme): .section-header:not(:hover)> :not([style*="display: none"]).header__heading-logo {f...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone, I'm building out my site still and installed an app to add customizable filters (Searchandise Search & Filter).Now, when I click on a co...
Author Avatar
Hi. I've installed the Klaviyo Back in stock function. It does not show directly when I select an out of stock size. Only when I refresh the page whe...
Author Avatar
I have my extension targeting 'purchase.checkout.block.render'.I want to add my new extension on both the 'shipping' page and the 'payment' page, and ...
Author Avatar
Hello, i have a coding problem which i can't resolve.H2 is in my email section - "Subscribe to our emails". Adding screenshot bellow my message.I want...
Author Avatar
Hi,I've been trying for hours to create a "list" menu instead of a menu that's in a line.I'd simply like all menu links to be stacked on top of each o...
Author Avatar
Hello Community, first time here asking for your help! I have the problem, that my bundles (made with the Shopify Bundles App) are shown two times at ...
Author Avatar
Hello Community, first time here asking for your help! I have the problem, that my bundles (made with the Shopify Bundles App) are shown two times at ...
Author Avatar
Hi! Please see attached photo. I need help cleaning this up. The e-mail subscription field should be on the second section, right above Trustpilot. T...
Author Avatar
Solved
I need help making the text in the menu bold. Any suggestions?
Author Avatar
Need to add some padding to the left to center the second Image with Text section.
Author Avatar
Hi! Can anybody please tell me why when I copy the exact css class from the inspect window and try to find it in the shopify source code, but I can't ...
Author Avatar
Hi! I need to increase the height of the slideshow to fit the entire screen. Please see attached photo.
Author Avatar
is there a way to show the thumbnail of my product in homepage ? i can see it from product page but not on homepage. i am using the dawn them. if its ...
Author Avatar
Hi I am unable to center or align products under featured products on the homepage for the mobile version. Some rows have two columns and row that has...