How to limit to one item and one quantity only per checkout?

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I'm looking for a way on how to limit transactions to one item and one quantity only per checkout.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 64 124

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there @Besguerra!

Don here from Shopify. :)

The first thing that comes to mind for your requirements is the Order Limits (MinMaxify) app.

I know that this will allow you to set a maximum (as well as minimum) product quantity.

From your post here, it sounds like you also want to restrict which products a customer can purchase as well as limiting the quantity of that item to one per customer?

I'm not 100% certain, but it does sound from the app store page description that this app should also be able to limit:

* Number of items for a specific product
* Number of items within a group of products

If you want to be totally sure of any aspect of using this app I would reach out to its developers using the contact details listed on the app store page as they will be able to field any queries you have about using this app.

Should you prefer to get this functionality coded into your store rather than using an app, you can also consider hiring an Expert Developer to create a private app or otherwise handle this using a custom-coded solution.

Are you still getting set up with your business here or have you been selling for a while already?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

You can use this app, which is very affordable. I have been using for a bit and the customer service is excellent. https://magecomp.com/shopify-limit-qty-purchase.html It remembers customers and purchase history. It is pretty easy to set up. It goes by product name. It is really great for digital products. You can also set this to where it is limit 1 or however many per checkout. Very customizable.

0 Likes