How to link an Abandoned Cart email from MailChimp

Ann_Perry
Excursionist
18 1 0

I've created a number of "abandoned cart" email templates in Mailchimp which is connected to my store. How do I implement or create a link directly back to their cart so I can put in AC email?

Thanks for any help

0 Likes
Max_old
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
150 0 15

Hi, Ann.

This is Martha from the Shopify Guru Team. 

There are automated Abandoned checkout options directly accessible from the Shopify Admin. You can access these notifications under Settings > Notifications > Abandoned checkout. This can then be edited and previewed. More details about how to do this here. These notifications are made using HTML, so, you might be able to finesse the content to your liking. 

General info about our Abandoned checkouts available in this help doc.

Mailchimp documentation for Abandoned cart integration can also be found on their site, check out this post!

Hopefully, these methods and resources will point you in the right direction for what you had in mind! If you need any more help or have questions in the future, let us know!

Best, 
Martha
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
CornwallStudios
1 0 0

Just wondering - If I already have the standard shopify abandoned cart email set up and I set up the mailchimp one - will the Mailchimp one override the Shopify standard one? or will two get sent?

0 Likes