How to make duplicate collection in shopify?

RBJ
Shopify Partner
13 0 0

Hello,

I want to work with default store in shopify and i want to get sort by dropdown in listing page.I have to create collection for each differnt sort option with same products.So i want to make duplicate collection for same product assigned with differnt label name.Is this Possible?

When product size greater than 1000 that time assigned product to each collection is time consuming and tedious.

0 Likes
Sai_Kalvapalle
7 0 0

Hi Rakesh!

Do you want to know how to assign one product to many different collections? Because I can help you with that!

0 Likes
Sai_Kalvapalle
7 0 0

If you go into Products and select a specific product, you'll see a button on the top right side of the page called 'Duplicate.' This creates a copy of your product that you can assign to a different collection if you wish to.

Or, when you are creating a product, you have the option to assign it to more than one Collection. This way, when you're linking Collections to your drop down menu, you'll already have your products in there!

Let me know if that helps, or if you have any more questions! 

0 Likes
RBJ
Shopify Partner
13 0 0

Thanks for reply.

But i want to import product and product with multiple collection.In product import shopify does not provide multiple collection to single product.Because I have product that assigned to many collection.I am not create manually product but using import functionality of shopify i will import all product.

So i am not make duplicate way for product.i have nearly thousands of product in store.

So give me suggestion for this way.

0 Likes
Smart-klima
1 0 0

I accidentally deleted the categories and there are none backup before i installed "Rewind Copy and Rewind Backups" and the connection betweeen the 2 shops are like Air with this Tool Rewind Copy it is totaly useless. what should i do to copy collections from one shopify shop to other shopify shop?

0 Likes