How to make extra page for a subsription product

ChristiaanBlom
1 0 0

Hey guys

So I recently started working on my online store. I have one subscription product and for this subscription product I want to make and extra page where people can buy this product. I do add another shoppable page/catologue for my subsription product.

0 Likes
Hilary
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
84 24 12

Hi, @ChristiaanBlom!

Welcome to the Shopify Community. Hilary here, I work at Shopify. Can you please provide an example of what you are looking to achieve? Where would you like the product to be linked, and what would you like this page to look like? Any examples, either from another store, or your own, are helpful for understanding your goal. 

In general, to create a separate page for any product, you need to create the product, and then create a link in your navigation to that product. It is not necessary to create a page for your product, as they are created automatically when linked. This page would look the same as any other product page in your theme. Pages, however, are typically used for content like an About Us page, or Contact Us page. 

Once you have added the product to your product list, you can create a menu link to this product. Here are the steps for creating the link:

1. Login to your Shopify Admin
  2. Go to Online store > Navigation.
  3. Select the menu title where you would like the link to appear, for example Main Menu.
  4. Click Add menu item.
    1. Enter a name for the menu item. This name is shown in the menu.
    2. Click the Link field, and select: Products, then select your subscription product.
    3. Click Add.
  5. Change the display location of the menu item as needed.
  6. Click Save menu.

Here is an example screenshot of adding a menu item: 

17-35-31256-52204

Once you have added the menu item, and linked your subscription product, you can preview your store and view how the product is being displayed. Let me know how this goes! 

Are you using a subscription app for this product, and may I ask which app? Is this the only subscription product you are planning to have, or will you have more in the future? If you are planning to add more at a later date, you could create a drop-down menu for these subscription products to make it easy for your customers to find them. 

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes