How to merge Two Shopify Stores in One ?

Jayesh
Shopify Expert
3 0 0

We have two Shopify stores That being said,  with hundreds of thousands of customers (~225k as of 1/1/2019) and orders (~275k as of 1/1/19) that need to be migrated into one store 

There are also blogs, link lists, URL redirects, and discounts that need to move and gift cards that need be recreated/resent because of limitations with exporting gift cards in Shopify

Apart from that a number of direct and indirect SaaS and third-party applications implications also need to be taken in to account which include:

Directly integrated with Shopify: Back in Stock, Delighted, Form Builder, Heap, Pepperjam, Returnly, StitchData, StitchLabs Inventory Management, Aftership, Yotpo, and Zendesk, Friendbuy

Indirectly integrated: Simon Data (Server side integrations), Heap  (through app and pixel), Friendbuy (through app and pixel), Facebook Pixel

In Short How to Migrate 

- Customers

- Orders

- Manage blog links/URL

- Discounts/ Gift Cards

- Third Party Apps Installed on Each Store

- Migrate all Analytics and Reports

Shopify Expert
0 Likes
Raquel_Guardia
1 0 0

Hi Shopify,

I noticed this has been up for awhile, without a response.

I have the same question:

Is it possible to merge (2) stores, same theme, into one?

Both stores are NOT currently live.

Please respond... I am looking to launch within 5 days, and have not been able to find any assistance with this matter.

0 Likes
GP_2014
4 0 0

Hi

Our store also need this functionality.

About the theme, we can make it seperately.

But with stocks, orders and other marketing information, it would be good to see at once.

Is there a way to manage both store in one hand(merge two Shopify store in one)?

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3507 281 671

Hi everyone, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

I wanted to follow up on this thread and confirm that as of today merging stores isn’t possible but we’ve captured your feedback for future consideration.

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes