How to remove PRODUCTS text at the Brooklyn product page

Solved
Jimmymagic
Excursionist
12 1 1

At the top of my products page on the Brooklyn theme it says products , how do I remove the products text and then move the image up and larger , tia 

4CBD5403-92B8-496F-9AE0-43F9AA990EA6.jpeg

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2231 371 500

Hi @Jimmymagic 

Would you mind sharing your store's URL or preview link privately so we can check this?

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
0 Likes
Alex_mcl
Shopify Partner
23 5 10

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Jimmymagic,

To remove this you will need to go into the code of the theme file. 

To find the code your need to go into the shopify admin > online store, then you will see a section labelled 'Current Theme' click on 'Actions' and then 'Edit Code' 

On the left hand hand tab go into 'sections' and then find the file 'collection-template.liquid'

You are now looking for the line 

<h1>{{ collection.title }}</h1>
    <hr class="hr--small">

If you have not edited the code before the line you are looking for should be around line 44, 

Delete these two lines and the product heading and the small line underneath will be removed. 

www.mcleancreative.co.uk
Jimmymagic
Excursionist
12 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

That worked perfectly . Thank you 

0 Likes
Alex_mcl
Shopify Partner
23 5 10

You're welcome! 

As this solution worked, please would you consider liking the message and marking it as an accepted solution?

Thank you 

Alex

www.mcleancreative.co.uk
0 Likes
Jimmymagic
Excursionist
12 1 1

Thank you for the quick reply’s . Appreciate it . I have another question if you don’t mind answering it . I’ve tried to put the product text back but it’s moved to the far left and not centre . How can I put it back to normal . Tia 

E310FC39-64A6-4AD6-BDE8-7953881307BA.jpeg

Alex_mcl
Shopify Partner
23 5 10

hi @Jimmymagic,

Sorry I've been away from my computer for the past few days!

I can certainly help you with this. Can you share your URL please and if it is pasword protected the store password and I can have a look at what code exactly you need to input.

Alex

www.mcleancreative.co.uk
0 Likes