How to remove decimals from checkout page on shopify???

Tordan
Tourist
5 0 1

I have realized that every time we use a coupon code, the calculation of the total value will come as a decimal number, and we can't receive the payment because our payment processor doesn't accept decimal numbers. 

I have researched already on how to remove but I didn't find the information I needed to have rounded numbers on Checkout page.

Can somebody assist please? ? ? 

Tordan
Tourist
5 0 1

@Dallas help?

0 Likes
Tordan
Tourist
5 0 1

Here's an example of what's happening... 

I need to find a way not to have decimal in the checkout page.

Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 12.01.20 PM.png

0 Likes
Tordan
Tourist
5 0 1

@Don_old  help?

0 Likes
RanenLiao
1 0 1

we got same issue , just wondering did u fix the problem?

zencleanz
Tourist
6 0 1

Same issue here.. anyone a solution for this?

0 Likes
Comrade
1 0 0

helo

0 Likes
JØhn
Explorer
39 5 10

Hey guys, if you're not on Shopify Plus, you can't edit the checkout. But, if this is something to do with your payment processor, it could even be a backend problem you have. Either way, there's not nearly enough information in your post, I'd say.

0 Likes
zencleanz
Tourist
6 0 1

@JØhn  

The problem is based on the Currency (and payment processor) .. the Taiwan Dollar (and a few other currencies) don't have numbers behind the decimals (no cents). So we can display the products without decimals, but as soon we provide a % discount coupon, (as example a product costs NT$ 299,- and we give 10% discount (29.90) .. the amount that goes to the cart and checkout will be NT$ 269.10) so a amount with numbers behind the decimal.. then when the customer want to pay, the payment processor can't proceed, goes in Taiwan Dollar there are no numbers behind the decimal.

0 Likes