How to remove domain from a closed Shopify Store

Solved
RejuvSkin
2 0 1

Hi,

I would like to remove the domain from a closed Shopify Store. Please advise how to do it. 

My closed store domain is rejuvskin.co and my Shopify store name is rejuv-skin.myshopify.com.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
192 35 28

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @RejuvSkin 

Eunice here from the Shopify team. Thanks for your message!

Since your store is closed and you no longer have access you'd need to contact Shopify Support to get the domain removed. However, for ease, I have gone ahead and emailed your Community email address to help you with this.

Catch you there!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
RejuvSkin
2 0 1

Hi Eunice,

Thank you for your prompt response. I have replied to your email with the necessary details.

Cheers,

RejuvSkin

TNJShoes
1 0 0

I am experiencing this same issue. I was weighing my options between wordpress and shopify. I have decided I prefer the simplicity and security offered by shopify, but I am unable to connect my domain to my current store do to it being linked to a previously closed store. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I attempted to contact support directly but seem to be stuck in some sort of looping asking for me to select my store over and over again.

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
192 35 28

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @TNJShoes 

Thanks for reaching out on this post, and welcome to the Community!

It's exciting to hear you're looking to grow your business with Shopify. How's the store coming along?

Our authentication method has changed. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit Shopify Support and log in to your account to create a support request. 

I noticed in your message you have had trouble accessing Shopify Support. Once you're logged in click on Support at the top of the page to access the Support options:

0acqr-u5l1r

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes