How to remove my credit card from shopify payment method?

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1784 193 557

Hey there, @THEBoujeeCeo 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

If you need to update your banking details and cannot remember the old ones that you entered, you will need to reach out to our support team directly so that they can escalate this to our Account Integrity team who can disable this feature and allow you to enter new details if you don't know the old ones. These escalations generally take 2-3 business days. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Retired Staff Member

0 Likes
THEBoujeeCeo
3 0 0

is there a number i can call ? i need help FAST i have payouts i need to collect 

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1784 193 557

Live chat is definitely the fastest way to get support. If you go to the link in my previous comment you will be brought to the contact page. If w have the capacity to make callbacks, the option to request a callback will show up there. We do not have a number that can be called. If you do get through to support via phone call, the support advisors will still need to escalate this case to our accounts team and it will take the same 2-3 business days. 

Best of luck,

Bo

0 Likes
Kesia
1 0 0

I closed my store and how can I refund the money?

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1784 193 557

Hey there, @Kesia 

You will need to reach out to our support team directly to see about a refund. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

All the Best, 

Bo

0 Likes
LaurysGlamour
3 0 0
Thanks, but I am not longer interested
0 Likes
garcia-denise
1 0 0

I need help with it as well. My shop has been closed since October and its been charging me ever since. I needed the money and now I don't have money at all due to the fact that I'm still getting charged because there was no remove button to get rid of the card. I just want to take off the card and close my shop permanently. Please contact me at my personal email, denisegarcia449@yahoo.com thank you. 

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1784 193 557

Hey there, @garcia-denise 

I am sorry you are in this situation. You will need to contact support directly as outlined in my answer above. 

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes