How to remove product price title if product is sold out in collection and product page? debut theme

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
29 0 1

Hello there,

How do i remove product price title in collections page and product page if product is sold out in debut theme??

Screenshot_2020-06-03 MEN(1).png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
154 17 21

This is an accepted solution.

You can add the following to your themes stylesheet to hide the price if the product is sold out on collections pages and product pages:

.price--sold-out .price__regular, .price--sold-out .price__sale, .price--sold-out .price__unit{
 display: none!important; 
}
W3trends is one of the leading app developers in the Shopify ecosystem. We can handle anything E-commerce or App related for your business. Feel free to message me if you need any work done!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
29 0 1

Hello there,

I successfully removed the price title but it resulted in my social icons moving further up one line only on the sold out products. How do i send this line down again? what do i do?

InkedScreenshot_2020-06-04 Short Sleeve Tee_LI.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
154 17 21

Can you send a link to that product so we can take a look?

W3trends is one of the leading app developers in the Shopify ecosystem. We can handle anything E-commerce or App related for your business. Feel free to message me if you need any work done!
0 Likes