How to remove the slide title on narrative theme + newsletter + menu lines

Solved
josephineet
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi everyone, 

I would like to remove the moving slide title on the narrative theme.
Also, is it possible to integrate the newsletter to the landing page ? I would like to blend it with the first picture. 
And finally, could you please help me by indicating how to remove the menu lines ( the 3 lines that link to the search ). I am creating a landing page as we don't have anything to sell yet, so we don't need this.

Thanks very much in advance ! 

Joséphine

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello josephineet,
Add this css at bottom
Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

span.slideshow__button-label-text {
display: none;
}

This will remove your slide title.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
josephineet
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you very much ! It worked, could you please help me for the 3 lines attached in a picture below ? I need to remove them.

Thanks in advance, 

Josephine
Screenshot 2019-10-22 at 13.35.39.png

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Add this css at same file 

button.site-header__navigation.btn.btn--clear.btn--square {
    display: none;
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
bodyknox
2 0 0

Hi there,

Would you know how to keep the feature slide title, but remove the underline below?

Would appreciate if someone can help out. Thanks!

Regards,
Caleb

0 Likes

Hello bodyknox,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

0 Likes
MichelleWilson
2 0 0

Hello! Would you happen to know how to duplicate the line? 

I would like to stack 3 lines of different colours instead of just having the single line. Is this possible?

0 Likes
frencisca
1 0 0

ok, thank you, It's work it. But now, the slider don't move on anymore. Do you Know why?

0 Likes
Branco-studio
2 0 0

Hello oscprofessional,

I want to set button under slide title like it's shown in this theme https://narrative-theme-warm.myshopify.com/

Can you help?

Thank you

0 Likes