How to restricting certain items for certain countries?

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 4

How to restricting certain items for certain countries?  For example, I have three items I need to restrict outside of USA but the rest of the products are fine to ship outside of USA.  I would like to avoid doing refunds.  There has been discussion about this feature since 2015 but I can’t seem to find that thread if Shopify has this feature now in the Shipping Profiles to restrict certain items only to certain countries.  Looking for feedback..thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3151 237 520

Hi @starkuma,

Nick here from Shopify. Great question! 

The best way to restrict people from specific countries from seeing certain products (and other aspects of your store) would be through the use of an app from the Shopify app store. There are a few different lock style feature apps. They are all different but have the main function of offering the ability to lock aspects of the store. Let's take a look at them all: 

Choosing which countries are able to access area's in your store is one of the primary features of the apps. Hopefully, you resonate with one of them and it does what you need. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes