How to run sales??

2 0 0

Hello, Does anyone know how to run a sale on various items in your store without a using a promo code? I would like to run a sale of specific items in my store on maybe a clearance page

Công ty rut ham cau quan 12 giá rẻ dịch vụ rút hầm cầu quận 12 tận tâm
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1841 171 492

Hi

You can run a sale by manually lowering prices while also setting the compare at price to denote the product or variants' original price. You can also perform this sale price edit as a bulk action which makes it much simpler and faster when dealing with multiple product sales as in your case.

If you wish to create a clearance page, I suggest you create an automated collection with a condition such as: Compare at price --- is greater than --- 0.1. Then you can wire up this collection to be shown where you'd like on your store.

Hope this helps.

I turn coffee in to code - since 1998
0 Likes
Excursionist
31 0 4

In addition to the discount you can include services such as warranty gift, accrued points to receive discounts for later purchase, the length of the price may be extended.

0 Likes
2 0 0

good jog 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cong ty rut ham cau quan 12 gia re uy tin

công ty rút hầm cầu quận 12 chất lượng tận tâm 

Công ty rut ham cau quan 12 giá rẻ dịch vụ rút hầm cầu quận 12 tận tâm
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Need to research more and more. Pick the right products, assume your sales, understand your customers, motivate your customers, set customer expectations, spread out your products all over the social media. 

If you want to ensure that customers buy from you again and again and that they tell others about you, over-delivering is critical. It does not mean that you have to do something "big" that causes you to lose money. It can be something small to you, but maybe big for the customer. Over-delivering can be accomplished in different ways.

0 Likes