How to schedule blog posts on social media

3 0 0

Hello guys! I'm sorry but i'm new here.. I've started my new e-commerce and now i'm building the blog. I'm coming from a super useful wordpress blog.. and my first problem here, is to understand how to schedule all blog posts publishing on facebook, twitter and instagram.. Thank you in dvance, Diego

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
120 8 102

Hi, 

I would recommend not using anything that auto-generates a post on social media when a blog posts publishes. They typically look a bit clunky. However, you can use something like Later.com, Hootsuite, or Buffer to create and schedule posts for your latest blogs. My recommendation is Later as it is very user-friendly and is primarily for image-driven social media posts.

Good luck!

1 Like
3 0 0

Hi Sara! 

Thank you for your reply and suggestions..

I honestly take a look on Later.com and just noticed that is not minded to post blog articles on social media.

I'm sorry but I don't need to post pictures on instagram ;) 

By the way, just to know.. Zapier will sole free any kind of integrations problem between apps.

Thank you and best regards - Diego

0 Likes
Tourist
69 0 0

you can use Buffer to schedule social media posts. you can post up to 25 different platforms   

Turn Your Idea Into a Website- Visit Ksoftcloud.com
0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi! 

Thank you for your reply and suggestions..

I honestly take a look on Buffer.com and as i previously saod, I noticed that is not minded to post blog articles on social media.

I'm sorry but I don't need to post pictures on them ;) 

By the way, just to know.. Zapier will solve free any kind of integrations problem between apps.

Thank you and best regards - Diego

0 Likes