How to sell products from other suppliers and keep the stock up to date?

4 0 0

Hello,

I am new to ecommerce/shopify and I want to use a personal product supplier other than aliexpress, Oberlo etc. We want to dropship a certain range of products from that company. I need to know, how can I set things up so we can sell their products and keep the product stocks from their magazines up to date on our webshop? I have their product API if that is required. In which case, how do I add their API to our shopify webshop? I only know HTML, basic CSS and very basic Javascript. (We have permission from them to do this by the way)

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
257 8 25

Hi @Ehietland! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Have you had the chance to check Spocket out? This is one of the many other features we can offer. Simply put, depending on how many items in your online inventory you set for variants (which can be found in our "Import Page" once you choose products from our catalog), the number automatically updates whenever your customer makes a purchase.

In terms of updates regarding supplier quantity/inventory, emails are usually sent to you about this - you can also view the inventory count when viewing an item on our catalog. You just have to search for the item then click on "Open Product Variations".

Search_-_Spocket.png

Doing so gives you access to information about the current number of units the supplier has:

Search_-_Spocket.png

Hope this is clear! Just a quick overview of Spocket as well - it's a dropshipping app that gives dropshippers access to thousands of suppliers mainly coming from the EU and the US. This set up entails only quality products are part of are selection and faster, more reliable, and more efficient shipping times - our items usually take 3-5 days to ship depending on your store's set-up.

Dropshipping_suppliers_for_best_US_EU_products___Spocket.png

You can find out more by checking Spocket's website out or replying to me here!

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

Thanks for sharinhg!

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

Your article really helped me in my business! I have a business selling clothes for pregnant women.  At the very beginning, I found a supplier who brought me high-quality fabrics. This supplier is very well known in our city as his services are used by more than half of the businesses in our city. Unfortunately, recently I began to notice that the quality of the fabric has deteriorated and prices are rising. Other local business owners told me the same thing. As it turned out, this supplier has long been deceiving almost all business owners! Thank God we found independent advocacy services that helped us resolve this issue.

0 Likes