How to set certain products NOT to be shipped Worldwide?

7 0 0

Lets say we have 100 products and 10 we do not want to ship worldwide, how can we do so?

Basically sell 100 products nationwide (usa) and worldwide, while the other 10-20 sell only within USA?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
524 1 68

Hi there!

My name is Alex, I'm a guru here at Shopify!

Currently, Shopify supports setting shipping rates by weight and price only, not on a per-product basis.  That being the case, you've a couple options available to you:

• You could ensure that the products you want to ship only to US destinations don't meet your shipping parameters for the rest of the world.  This could work well if they're substantially heavier or cost a fair amount more than items you'll be shipping worldwide; all you'd need to do in this case is restrict your worldwide shipping zones so that they don't have shipping rates for the weight or price of your USA-only items.
  • If that's not going to work for your setup, there are apps available that can help introduce per-product shipping rules for the items in your store.  Better Shipping and Bespoke Shipping are two great options!  Both do require that your plan has the carrier calculated shipping feature; if that's not included with your current plan, just reach out to one of us gurus and we can add it on for $20 per month (or free, if you're interested in an annual plan)!

Hope that's helped!  Please feel free to give us a call or start a live chat at any time - we're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Alex | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Is this still the best way to handle this situation? This original question and answer is about 2 years old and I've got the exact same situation. 

0 Likes