How to set up private shop within a shop?

Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hey everyone I am new to shopify and was hoping someone out there could help me out with some things! I've emailed shopify support but they can't find a solution to my question so here I am;

I have a client who would like to set up a site where people can customise their own sporting equipment. I know there are customising apps that allow people to customise apparel etc; so thats not what I am wanting help with.

What I was wanting to know is how can I give the main site the ability to allow individual groups ie. gyms or fitness competitions to create their
own private 'shop' within the site that allows their members to log-in to purchase their customised stuff?
If that doesn't make sense there is a good example of a website that currently does something similar here: http://boxshop.me/

I've got in touch with the creator of the app Locksmith as I thought this might have provided the solution to my question but sadly he says it is out of the app's ability! Anyone have any clue where I can start with this? 

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated, 

Milly 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
174 0 26

Hello,

You're basically trying to have multiple shops in a single Shopify shop.

Normally, each gym should setup their shop. You might want to auto-sync products between these separate shops.

Streamline your shop and sell more http://www.suppleApps.com
0 Likes
Tourist
28 0 1

Hi Milly

It sounds like you want to set up some sort of little community with in a shop....where you own the shop and others can advertise within your shop...am I heading down the right path with this...if so ...email me at romanticpleasureproducts@gmail.com as I have a few ideas for you ..

Penny

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

Hello,
if you want to create private store, only for approved customers, you can use this APP.
Not approved customers and visitors can see only login or registration page, or unlocked pages, which you can add in app configuration.
You can approve or reject all registered customers in app configuration too.

0 Likes