How to setup a apple watch for shopify?

mss-style
Tourist
5 0 4

On the shopify app from the apple watch it tells me to login the app from the iphone app, which i did. Afterthat I don't know how to proceed to setup the shopyfy app on the apple watch?

grobnation
2 0 1

I am having the same problem. Did you find a solution?

Logan74
1 0 1

My Shopify Apple Watch app just says “Loading” in the various data categories. Anyone else?

grobnation
2 0 1

I have the same issue. You would think someone from Shopify could acknowledge this problem. 🤷🏻‍

0 Likes
Woodley25
Tourist
12 0 2

Anyone get a answer from Shopify on this issue? I’ve done anything and everything to get the app to load on my watch and it just sits there “ loading “ 

0 Likes
AnjaliLYLM
Tourist
5 0 3

I had the same problem of it showing as “loading”. Managed to fix it by signing out of the app on the iPhone and then signing back in, hope this helps! 

GerritOkimono
2 0 1

Solution of Anjali worked for me. Had to re-login twice and remove the app from my Apple Watch twice but after that data appeared. Thanks, A!

GerritOkimono
2 0 1

Small update - It does not seem to update the numbers though during the day. The numbers stay the same while the actual sales numbers on my iPhone change (when I refresh the dashboard). I don’t know if and how can refresh from my watch.

0 Likes