How to show multiple products with the same design in one product page

Highlighted
Excursionist
25 1 4

In regards to 

Need to know if this is possible with the Shopify platform, i.e we are selling a t-shirt with some design and when customer interested and look at the design but the customer needs to buy a sweatshirt, we have sweatshirts too in the same design but how can we show it to the customer?

i.e. if I have the products (T-shirt, Sweatshirts, Cups, Tanks, etc) that uses the same print design/art, how can I show them on a product page with an option to switch to other product with the same design on them.

My whole idea is just same as the Teespring campaign or Threadless product page.

A good support is appreciated from the community

Regards.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1027 215 470

@Tx 

Can you please share your store URL? so I can take a look and assist you better.

Thank you,

Tejas

Shopify Expert | Skype: tejas.nadpara
- Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if reply helpful
- Feel free to contact me on support@hexaecommerce.com regarding any help
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
25 1 4

Hi @Tejas_Nadpara  

My site is under construction. What my site looks like is this: https://www.poppylab.com/collections/beach-towels/products/pink-flamingo

And lets say the I want the pink-flamingo art to appear on the next product type like t-shirts, hoodies, etc. and can be accessed through dropdown on the same page like the example below:

https://www.threadless.com/product/8860/Great_Ramen_Wave/tab,guys/style,mens-regular-tee

Regards.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1027 215 470

@Tx 

I understood your goal but reference site is not in Shopify platform so you can't setup same thing with Shopify native product page. You can check for Apps which allow product personalize or you can create your private App as per your requirement but it's very long process and need too much efforts.

first, I would like to suggest to check for Product Variants. You can add two variant options, first for design which include all your designs and second for object which list t-shirts, hoodies, etc. In front it will display two separate drop down and you can also add different price and picture for each variant.

You can contact me directly if you need more help. :)

Thank you,

Tejas

Shopify Expert | Skype: tejas.nadpara
- Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if reply helpful
- Feel free to contact me on support@hexaecommerce.com regarding any help
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Did you find the solution for this?

We are facing the exact same problem.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
24 0 5

You'll have to use variants. You can differentiate by size, color, material, whatever you like. Each variant can have their own images and their own price. 

Highlighted
1 0 0

hi there 

I'm having the same problem but I'm trying to find a solution to do it with printful to shopify

I spoke to a representative but I dont think they got what I meant 

Anyone else had the same issue? 

Regatda

0 Likes