How to skip the shipping method when checking out?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
64 1 3

I'm interested to this topic too, I hope in good news asap :)

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
64 1 3

hi @ShayneS How did you remove the "Shipping Calculated at next step in the actual payment page?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
64 1 3

thanks ;)

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi I see this response was back in 2018. Come 2020, has this change been implemented?? As I have exactly the same issue. I provide only one shipping method and its free, so would prefer if my customers once they fill in their information, have the option of "continue to payment" rather than "continue to shipping" ... I am sorry, but I hate that shipping page with a PASSION! I also hate that page, because on the subtotal it says for "Shipping: calculated at next step" ... this almost gives the impression we are about to add a hefty fee on the next step, but we are really are not! I personally don't like companies and brand who use these sly shipping tactics so I wouldn't want my customer feeling the same about my brand.

Thank you for understanding..

GET THE SHIPPING METHOD PAGE REMOVED!!! 

The other advantage this will have is, it will encourage more store owners to provide free shipping just to have that page eliminated from the process. So its a win-win even for everyone involved, including shopify :)

Kindesttttt Regards,

Addie

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 4
No such luck ... Nothing changed.
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 1

Fantastic Shopify team involvement on this thread!  Seems like a no brainer development to me.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Yeah guys seriously. It's a critical thing and it's been more than 2 years.

Carts will be abandoned with all these many, obvious and unnecessary steps!! We're losing money and I just actually researched other providers like the Wordpress + WooCommerce combo which seems much more flexible!!

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Agreed! I am thinking to develop a new online shop on other platforms too. Can't believe this simple improvement could take 2 years and still nothing changed.

0 Likes