How to skip the shipping method when checking out?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 10

Hello everyone 
I have just made a store. I found that the process is too much when checking out. I think the good shopping partform should be easy to pay, just two process is enought (press checkout and to go to pay directly without taking time to think too much) the placing a order should be fast and easy. Now I see the shipping method is unnecessory. I want to skip the shipping method out of my shopping process because I have already told the shiping cost in the product details and I have only one shiping method. 
Who know how to do? Please tell me. 
Thank you 

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 85

Hey Bhanuwat, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

Great question! At this time, there isn't any way to remove page two of the checkout process, unless you aren't shipping products out. That said, we have put in a lot of research into this and we've found that there is a better chance of conversion when we split the checkout into three pages. 

That said, I can definitely see how if you're offering Free Shipping, you'd want to remove that page entirely. In this case, I'll pass this as feedback along to our team, and maybe this will be something we add to the platform in the future! 

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 10

Thank you for interest it. 
I sugess If the shop has only 1 shipping method, your system should skip to payment directly because in the payment method shown how much he has to pay.
And if a customer login to buy or he checked the box (save the in formation for the next purchase) it should be go to payment directly because in the payment method has already shown what the shiping address is and he can edit if want to change. 

If you can reduce the checking out process the cart abandon will be reduced.

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 85

Hey Bhanuwat, 

Thanks for the added detail! I can really see what you mean here and I'll definitely pass this along to our team for you :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Check out carthook.com. It's not cheap, but you'll get what you're looking for -- 1 page checkout.

Very responsive support team! I've only had it on my store for a few days, but I recommend it thus far! Best of luck with your business.

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Here's one other app option that isn't as expensive, $9.99, that I considered.

Just allows you to skip the cart page and go straight to checkout process. You still have the standard 3 pages of checkout though. 

https://apps.shopify.com/skip-cart-the-fast-way-to-checkout

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 10

I have uesd it but not work. 
1. when you click add to cart it will skip to customer informatios directly and you still to click confirmed then shipping method and payment method. Actually it should skip to payment method directly because I was login and I have only one shipping method. (this program is not genious I think just 1.99 Usd/month is too expensive to pay for this App) 

2. f you want  to buy various products , you can't do because when you click add to cart it will skip the cart and go to customer informatios so you have to go back to the product page and click add cart for the secound product you need. 

it is not a good app

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 10

Thank you, but it too expensive for me. 

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 4

Hello guysm no one found a solution to one page checkout yet?

makes no sense, shopify is a great plataform but the checkout is not good.. too many steps.

this is bad for conversion.

anyone?

thank you

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 4

Anyone from the Shopify Team has an update on this?

I provide FREE shipping so this step is unnecessary.

Ideally, it would skip straight to payment method.

It really is a simple fix. If shipping method is 'free', skip to payment method.

Can you update this thread with an answer on what your team said and a release date if they agreed?

It's a real no-brainer.