How to speak to someone from Shopify

sonyam
Visitor
2 0 1

Hello, how can I chat with someone from the Shopify team now that there isn't any phone support?

Replies 14 (14)

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

Hi there @sonyam!

Don here from Shopify.

You can see various options for contacting our support team here on our support site.

When available, you will see the option to request a phone callback from our team among your choices there.

At all other times, each of the other options there will still be available.

That means you can start a live chat, email our support, DM us on our Shopify Support Twitter, or contact us via our Facebook page by sending us a private message there.

We can also provide support here through the Community Forums, though some issues will be better dealt with in a live environment like a support chat.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

P-12
Tourist
4 0 5

None of the above is correct. Shopify takes you in a loop in the help page and there is no way to speak with anyone. No chat, no phone number, no private messages. Difficult to manage the store with responses like this one.

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

Hi there @P-12!

Don from Shopify once again.

Our help centre is up and working okay today for the many many merchants who contact us every day.

You can access it on this link and you can see how to use it to contact us in this video guide.

If you're experiencing any sort of difficulty with using this on your side, I would advise you to ensure you are using a supported browser and that it is as up-to-date as possible.

Should any sort of issue persist when using an updated, supported browser your next step should be to clear the cache on that browser.

Check out the video guide shared above showing how you can access our support options and if you're not able to do so, use the troubleshooting steps provided above.

Regards,

Don

WendyK13
Visitor
1 0 1

I agree this takes you on a loop and never given the option to chat with anyone. I've been trying for over 2 hours to find the chat!

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

Hi there @WendyK13!

Don here from Shopify.

When using our support site to contact our team, did you check out the video guide outlining how to navigate your options there?

I'd really recommend you do so, as it will show you how to follow the prompts on the screen there and proceed to contact our support team without needing to log into your store.

Take some time to watch that video and try to follow the steps given there to access your options for contacting support.

Of course, if there is anything else I can help with please just let me know!

Regards,

Don

P-12
Tourist
4 0 5

@Don I would prefer you speak like a human rather that selling me some AI quotes from your manual, which is kind of offensive to me. Why don't you just give me a call instead as I indeed, am experiencing difficulty communicating with Shopify and its not only my issue. Its shopify's. You got my details do you? Email?

Give the people tools to speak with people.

My account requires attention and I won't pay any extra money to have it frozen like that for another month. You want to get friendly? Get in touch.

Rachiel
Visitor
1 0 1

Hello, 

I too need to speak to someone about an issue regarding a refund on one of our orders. Can someone from support get in touch or if someone can point me in the direction where I would be able to chat to someone via live chat?

Thanks,

Rachiel 

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

Hi there @Rachiel!

Don here from Shopify.

You can start a live chat with our team over on the help centre.

Just follow the prompts on the screen to see the available options for contacting our team, which should include the ability to start a live chat.

We've got a video guide here you can check out showing how to navigate through those prompts to see those options.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

ndnodoubt
Visitor
1 0 1

Did anyone ever get any REAL help? this is super frustrating. I need assistance ASAP. I can't access my store and I've been billed 5X!!! it won't let me submit a ticket to call or email either because it say's i need to connect my store but IT WON'T LET ME SEE MY STORE!!!

I need so speak to someone ASAP. This is a major issue.

sonyam
Visitor
2 0 1
Yes,. you have to speak to them via facebook - if you go to the Shopify FB
page, just DM them and they will get back to you quickly! 🙂
P-12
Tourist
4 0 5

Thanks, but facebook is not my thing. Shopify should have a proper comms, fakebook is not.

P-12
Tourist
4 0 5

I got exactly the same issue. This is mental. Stealing money like that? Circus. Worse than facebook ads! You can't chat to them cos your store is not listen in support when going through these crazy comms steps. Choose your store... yes please... if you let me!

thebrokenfever
Visitor
1 0 0

hey how are you doing

jcexcellentgift
Visitor
1 0 0

Can Shopify guide me in anyway to get a ppp or Business Grant SBA???