How to talk to someone?

Highlighted
2 0 6
How do I actually talk to a Shopify rep? This new callback feature is the WORST yet. They’re making it impossible to get help.
6 Likes
Tourist
7 0 8

AGREED its horrible, I can't sign into my sites with the chrome browser and I can't get though to contact anyone as I get looped into the endless contact Shopify support sites! SO FRUSTRATING!

@ShannonClark wrote:
How do I actually talk to a Shopify rep? This new callback feature is the WORST yet. They’re making it impossible to get help.

6 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 9

I've invested alot of hours into my store. 

No support when things hit the fan. Left me behind. 

Seriously, considering moving to a new platform unless customer support can do their jobs. 

Total madness what they're doing to us

6 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

agreed. We have 2 businesses with them and I'm about to jump ship. It's saying browser is not supported even though I'm using 3 different browsers on 2 different laptops, two iphones, and two ipads. 

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 3

I agree.. This is upsetting and is not working at all for my business as I have immediate questions that need to be address in order to make money! They have to change this.. 

3 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 9

I just set up shop over at big cartel. Needed something fast. Only using paypal payments. BigCartel said they would never just close an account unless it violated some terms first and would notify the owner ahead of time. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 5

I see everyone is having the same problem as I am. Zero support. Cannot talk to a real person on the phone. Can't even leave a call back message. No chat either. Total BS. I'm leaving after my trial is up if not before.

3 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

Same problem here and when you send an email to support@shopify.com they come back with a message saying that support@shopify.com no longer accepts incoming messages. This is terrible! 

2 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
482 27 635

Thank you for reaching out to share your experience using our Help center. Our Support team is still here to help 24/7.

To get in touch with Shopify support:

1. Go to https://help.shopify.com/en/questions
  2. Click Log in and enter your details.
  3. Enter a brief description of your question into the search bar.
  4. You’ll be provided with a curated list of Shopify resources related to your search. We have extensive help documentation designed to connect you with the information you need as quickly as possible. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our docs, click Get help from the Shopify support team.
  5. Choose the way you want to contact Shopify support from the available options.

TyW | Community Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like