How to upload verification

Highlighted
2 0 0

the link in my shopify message is meant to take me to upload verification documents but this does not happen.  I haven't received payments for 3 weeks now and need the funds released into my account.  Please help me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
692 73 109

Hi, @SallyB. That’s frustrating! I completely understand your concern, so I’m here to help.

What exactly happens when you click on the link? Do you receive any sort of error message? Please share a screenshot, if you can. 

Next, please try clearing the cache on your browser to see if this helps at all. If it doesn’t, please let me know. I’ll keep an eye out for your reply and the additional information you provide about what you are experiencing on your end so that we can continue to troubleshoot this.

Don’t worry, we’ll get this sorted out for you!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi - as you requested I have cleared the cache.  this is the screenshot I am receiving.  I believe i need to upload some verification but can't access the opportunity to do this.  Please could you help me - i have spent SO long on this and am very concerned.

SallyB_0-1605095507997.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
692 73 109

Hi, @SallyB. Thanks for the screenshot and I apologize for not getting back to you sooner! Are you still needing a hand with this?

When it comes to these types of situations, it is only the Account Owner who is able to submit the documents required. As indicated in the notifications highlighted below, it appears as though you aren’t logged in as the Account Owner. Once you access your account using those credentials, you’ll be able to upload your documents. 

20-11-d1495-ina8f

Are you the owner of this store? Do you remember your login credentials?

If you are unsure of your login information used for the Account Owner account, you can try to recover it by resetting your password or via the store recovery form. Both options will email the relevant information to the Account Owner email address. But, if neither of those options help, let me know and we can enlist the assistance of the Account Integrity department to work through it.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes